Important Note: Please read carefully before you start the application below.
(at bottom of form is “save and continue later” this will email you a link so that you can return to your application to complete at a later time)
1. Applicants are only allowed to apply for maximum of 2 fellowship programs for each academic year. Please note that multiple applications will be deleted.
Exception: Interventional Radiology and Pediatric Radiology Fellowship programs will only accept applications that IR or PEDs are their first and only choice (please refer to important notes on fellowship page)
2. All uploaded files must be on PDF.
3. The email address provided will be used for all communications before, during and after your fellowship. Please provide us with a permanent email address.
4. For the International Applicants: Please note that although a passing IELTS score is not required at the time of application, priority will be given to the applicants who have a valid English Proficiency Certificate. (Visit https://www.cpsbc.ca/files/pdf/REG-ELP.pdf for more information. Please note a score of 7 has to be achieved in all categories).
Note: Your English Language Proficiency Certificate is valid for 2 years from the date of issue.
5. Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately the incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Please make sure you fill in required fields and upload all the required documents. As an applicant it is your responsibility to ensure that the application is completed correctly. This office will NOT be contacting applicants regarding any incomplete information or documents.
NOTE: following up with your referees to email the Letters of Recommendation (LOR) directly to provided email address is also your responsibility as an applicants. Ask you referees to make sure:
- The LORs are sent before the indicated deadline.
- Your name and last name are in subject line of the email.
- The letter is in formal letter head (letter in a plain word document won’t be accepted)
Due to high volume of applications ONLY short-listed applicants will be contacted and unfortunately this office won’t be able to communicate with the rest of applicants.