Donations to our department will support Radiological education and research, with the goal of improving the quality of life for patients and enhancing the knowledge of physicians.
Your donations will:
- Provide and to promote excellence of clinical service in the Radiological and allied sciences through the Departments of Radiology of the affiliated hospitals.
- Provide high-quality education in the radiological sciences for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students at the University of British Columbia and continuing education for community physicians and Radiologists.
- Promote basic and applied research in the Radiological sciences, and within the Division of Basic Sciences within the UBC Department, with an emphasis on clinical application, and to enhance quality within programs Region-wide.
- Develop the habits of scholarship, continuing education and critical analysis as they relate to medicine in general and Radiological sciences in particular, for students, faculty and community radiologists.
- Provide expertise, resources and leadership in relation to health-care issues, particularly as they relate to Radiology, for the community, organized medicine and Government.
- Subserve the goals and objectives of the University of British Columbia in general, and the Faculty of Medicine in particular.
For questions, to donate offline or for fundraising help please contact:
Laura Ralph, Associate Director, Development
604-827-4728 or 778-994-8941