Observerships provide an invaluable learning experience for individuals who want to understand Radiology. We are proud to welcome observers from around the world.
Through an observership, residents have an opportunity to learn by observing procedures and tasks performed by our Radiologists, and other staff in our hospitals.
Observerships are either a 2 or 4 week stay. Applications and documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org minimum 8 weeks before the start date of the observership.
The following documentation is required for Post Grad Observership :
- There is a non-refundable elective fee of $ 1,000.00 CDN. with a 100 dollar administration fee
- Accepted by cheque, mailed to: ATTEN: Susanna O’Neil, 3350F – 950 – West 10th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1M9
- Changing of dates is accepted; however, there will be an additional 100 dollar administration fee
- Please be advised that the fee is the same if you take 2 weeks or 4 weeks
- Observership application form (click here for the application).
- Proof of completion of medical school
- Proof of your current residency program
- Letter of support from your current supervisor
- Temporary license and visa
- Contact Barbra Foster at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC: bfoster@CPSBC.ca
- Please visit for more information: https://www.cpsbc.ca/for-physicians/registration-licensing/applying/postgraduate
- This process may take up to 6 weeks